Residents and Merchants on Carl Street
This weekend consists of sewer replacement from Arguello to Willard from 7am to 9pm Saturday and Sunday. There will be one westbound traffic lane open and eastbound traffic will be detoured around work zone. Driveways on south side (address 341-399) will be impacted but not permanently blocked. Expect delays. These addresses have already been notified.
Traffic Closures and Detours
These closures and detours will be between 7pm Friday to 5am Monday this upcoming weekend.
- Carl Street will be closed to EASTBOUND traffic, though westbound will be open between Arguello and Willard.
- Detours will be posted and signed.
- NORTHBOUND Hillway Street will be closed at Carl Street.
- Bike routes will not be affected.
- BUS stops on Frederick Street (two at Cole and one at Stanyan) for N bus shuttle will require temporary parking removal.
Local access will be granted and all businesses will remain open.
Street parking will not be available in and around the construction sites.
The N Muni line will be adjusted and served by a bus shuttle during the weekend's construction. The shutle will operate between Ocean Beach and Church. The service will run as an express between Cole and Frederick and Castro and Duboce. N Owl bus will be rerouted from Carl Street onto Frederick Street.
Share your thoughts about this construction, your experience during constructions with photos and videos. Follow our hastag on twitter #sfmtacarl.
This information has been provided by SFMTA's website.